Saturday, August 29, 2009

Force India Takes Pole In Spa

image : racesimulations.com Incredible! That's the best word I can use to describe the Belgian Grand Prix. The qualification result is definitely something no one would have expected even in their wildest dreams. Giancarlo Fisichella of Force India took pole position! First of all, let me say this, I'm sure I speak for most people when I say it really feels good to see a minnow team taking pole for a change. Especially for Asians. In fact all the top 3 positions are taken by names we don't speak of very much. In fact in 3rd place we have BMW. A team on their way out of Formula 1. Then on the other end of the table, we have a Ferrari! Again in last place! WoW! The natural order of things seem to have been altered. Luca Badoer was once again out of his elements. In fact, he ended up going sight seeing with his Ferrari off track. Then he got stuck. Trust me, this guy is a goner. I do feel very bad for him though, seriously. It's very sad that his dream could not materialise as he wanted. The look on his face at the pit wall was indeed heart breaking. I truly wish him the best. I simply cannot wait for tomorrow's race. This may just be the best one of the season. And no. I'm Not changing my predictions from the earlier post.

No comments: