Wednesday, June 10, 2009

'I Want To Go To There'.

Yeah Yeah! So Ling has finally got a day off and she would be going with me for this years F1. She got the ticket for Friday's practice walkabout just like we did last year. Which is one main reason why I'm so happy. Going to the F1 last year with Ling was the best fun I had for as long as I can remember. We only got the Friday's tickets because of time and money as well but I believe we were the luckiest people there. We met the drivers remember? The funniest thing was we didn't even need tickets! Sometimes, Ling and I still talk about that night and we still laugh with amazement! How lucky we were! We went there on the Thursday before the race and we ended up on the tracks and met the drivers! No need for tickets! Then we ended up being interviewed in the papers because we met Lewis Hamilton. How cool is that! We are hoping for the same this year but I highly doubt that it would happen again. I'm sure the authorities would be a little more vigilante this time around. But anyhoo, never mind. As long as she is going with me, we'll relive that night and remember the memories. That's all that matters to me. I'm just so very happy! Saturday and Sunday I can go there and focus on the actual race. Friday I'll be there 'walkingabout' with my baby Ling. Perfect!

No comments: